Chelating Excellose® kit contains Ni2+ charged IDA Excellose®, column, collectionTube, and stock solution.
1. Vortex the IDA Excellose tube and pipet 0.5ml of the slurry to Column, add 500 ul of equilibration buffer, and centrifuge at 700 x g (approx. 2,000 rpm) for 2 min.
2. Discard the eluate, load up to 0.5 ml of cell lysate, centrifuge for 2 min, and collect the flow-through fraction.
3. Add 0.5 ml of Washing Buffer, centrifuge for 2 min, and collect the wash fraction.
4. Repeat step 3, if necessary.
5. Add 0.2 ml of Elution Buffer and centrifuge.
6. Collect the eluate.